§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data.
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is JonXs World, Neue Grünstrasse 32, 10179 Berlin.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you: Right to information, right to rectification or deletion, right to restrict processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(3) Separate information about your right of withdrawal/opposition under the General Data Protection Regulation:
a) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
b) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
c) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the contact details below.Any revocation/objection can be made form-free and should preferably be addressed to: JonXs World, Neue Grünstrasse 32, 10179 Berlin, email@example.com
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) We process the personal data of users of the website for the following purposes: to fulfill users' requests, to provide the services available through the website, to technically manage the website and its operational functions, including solving technical problems, statistical analysis, testing, to prevent fraudulent activity or abuse on the website or in connection with the website; to comply with the requirements of applicable laws, to protect the safety of an individual and the rights and our property and to prevent deception or security or technical problems.
In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) We inform our users that they can disable or remove cookies in their web browser, for example, following the instructions on the following links:
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
§ 5 Use of Google Maps
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(2)The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4)This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5)We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.2
§ 7 Use of Google Web Fonts
§ 8 Use of Piwik
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Piwik to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.2
(2)Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. You can set the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website in full. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser. Preventing the use of Piwik is possible by unchecking the following box to enable the opt-out plug-in: [Piwik iFrame].
(3)This website uses Piwik with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be directly linked to a specific person. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Piwik will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4)The Piwik program is an open source project.5 Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at http://piwik.org/privacy/policy .
§ 9 Further functions and offers of our website
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. This can be, for example, contacting us via our contact form or reserving tables.In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, ticket and guest list allocations, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer.If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 10 Transfer of data to non-EEA countries
As a matter of principle, we do not transfer personal data to non-EEA countries. The servers we use are located within the European Union. In cases where personal data is transferred to countries that do not offer the same level of protection as within the European Union and you have not expressly consented to the transfer of your data to those countries, we will ensure that certain contractual obligations under applicable data protection law (including the execution of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission) are agreed with each service provider, unless we can rely on other legal bases for the transfer of personal data.